We are relationship builders, team leaders, and brand advocates. We’re creative problem solvers & storytellers who love making cool shit. We’re creatures of organizational habits and pay extreme attention to detail. We motivate and engage every discipline to get the best ideas from our teams. As an Account Intern, you’ll work directly on client projects to support and own workstreams. You’ll learn how a client requests kick offs and how it’s fully executed at the 'ship. You’ll be making sure both the team and clients are happy, while building your acumen in creative marketing.
follow the instructions below, plz and thx
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Internships usually run 3 months, on a quarterly basis based on the amount of work we have available.
- You will work a regular 40 hour work week (Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm).
- Securing housing is up to you, but we’re happy to give you some suggestions on neighborhoods.
- Our internship program probably shouldn’t be called a program. Rather than an assigned mentor, defined assignments, we throw you right into the action and let you learn hands on. Proactivity is a must.
- It’s mighty competitive — we get hundreds of applicants and take just one intern at a time.
- Internships are intended for recent grads or exceptional undergraduate students, but an internship shouldn’t be interpreted as a guaranteed way to get a job offer.
- Provide general support (support and admin) and be resourceful
- Multi-task constantly, often moving a mile a minute
- Assist in managing projects internally and with client, through completion
- Learn and manage financial management of projects
- Motivate teams to keep projects moving efficiently and morale high
- Conduct research to support creative strategy development